You have built a great team, yet know they could be doing so much more. Give your sales and marketing professionals the tools they need to take your business to the next level.
Sales: KSW Solutions has provided sales training to everyone from entry-level SDRs to VPs. Let us train your salespeople to make more calls, generate more leads, close more deals, and generally do their job better and more efficiently – without anyone breaking a sweat.
- SDRs & BDRs: Anyone can pick up a phone, but not everyone can make calls effectively. Let us train your sales development reps and business development reps to be able to pound the phone lines and bring results.
- Lead Generation: Don’t just buy lists of cold leads, let us train you on how to find warm and hot leads for your industry.
- Regional/Market Specific Training: While a script might work well for one market, it is likely to fall flat in another. There are nuances in language, potential differences in the sales funnel, and understanding how to operate in different cultures.
- Non-Profits: A sale is a sale – whether it’s someone buying a product or agreeing to donate money. We have extensive experience experience helping not for profits pitch their products (themselves and the solutions they offer) to turn one time donors into long-term partners in success.
Digital Marketing: We offer digital marketing courses in the following areas:
- Social Media Marketing: Learn how to use the major channels the right way to promote yourself or your business. We offer 2 hr and half day courses exploring social media account optimization, how to properly brand yourself on different channels, creating the right content for your audience, and other best practices.
- LinkedIn: The most important platform for B2B businesses and those looking to increase their own personal brand. Learn from the LinkedIn Expert himself, Tal Paperin, on how he built his LinkedIn followers from zero to 20,000+ – and how you can leverage this channel to generate hot leads for your business without spending a cent on paid ads.
- Intro to Search Engine Optimization: What good is your website if people can’t find you on Google? Or if your user interface is so bad, visitors leave before they make a purchase? Our Intro to Search Engine Optimization is perfect for people who run websites, manage the people who run the website, or even high level marketing managers to teach them how to get more out of their company’s site. The intro to SEO course can be customized based on your company’s needs, varying from 4-12 hrs and covering topics such as: how search engines work, how to do keyword research, onsite and offsite optimization, general UX improvements, how to increase conversions, basic content marketing for lead generation and mobile search optimization.
- Paid Advertising (AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn): Even if you outsource your paid advertising to another company, it pays to understand how the system works. Get firsthand knowledge of how Google Adwords works, best practices to keep your bids low, and other tips for navigating paid advertising in the Google Network. We also offer courses on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Content Marketing: Generate brand awareness and leads by producing content your consumers will love. Learn about the types of content you should be creating and how to make sure the right eyes see it.