CMO as a Service, also known as a Fractional CMO, is an opportunity for small to medium businesses to have a marketing department, without the expense or hassle of building it themselves. As your Fractional CMO we know what marketing services you need in order to bring sales and have the experience to manage your marketing staff (or work with vendors) to create and implement marketing campaigns to get those results.
- Customer Profile & Customer Journey Process: Before you start looking for leads, make sure you understand your customer and how they will purchase your product so you know how to find them.
- Branding: Learn how to tell your company’s story to enhance your marketing and sales.
- Website: Will write content, work with web designers to make necessary changes to the site, A/B testing, UI/UX suggestions, SEO.
- Marketing Materials: Case studies, brochures, price lists, white papers, etc.
- Events Strategy: Where you need to be and why.
- Community Management: How to keep your customers happy and develop brand loyalty and ambassadors.
- Internal Communications: Make sure your staff is part of the marketing process.
- Social Media Strategy: Which channels, content ideas for engagement, followers, & brand awareness.
- Newsletters: For community management, lead generation, and client retention.
- Pitching: It’s not just for startups, make sure you know how to explain your business solution in 1 min.
- New Product or Market Launches: Developing a Sales & Marketing Plan for Product Launch, including Marketing Research & Go To Market Strategies.
- Meetings: Meetings (virtual), participation in company meetings as requested (virtual). Meeting frequency depends on the package.
- Monthly Reporting: Data-driven analysis of what we’ve done, what we should do, and why.
Contact us now to start creating your winning marketing plan.