You have clients, you have revenue, and you’re doing well – why would you need to pay someone to do business development for your company? 90% of businesses worldwide don’t survive more than 5 years. Everyone thinks theirs will be different – but what differentiates between businesses that fail and those that succeed?
Knowing when to turn to experts for help.
That’s why you should outsource your sales and/or marketing to us.
Even if you have a sales team in-house, KSW Solutions gives you an expert, out-of-the-box perspective on your strategy, new insights, and we have our own sales resources we can offer to you, such as SDRs, BDRs, email and lead generation, and so on.
Below is a selection of the sales services that we offer:
- Sales Development: Let us go through the process of screening and hiring SDRs for you. KSW Solutions isn’t running a call center, we are running a high-quality outsourced sales team that is at your service. Our SDRs work in a variety of mother-tongue speakers, depending on your needs, that can make calls at the hours your clients are in the office – whether it’s in New York or Singapore.
- Find Distributors: Sometimes the solution isn’t to work harder to have your sales team close international deals, but simply to find a distributor to do it for you. Let KSW find the right distributor for your product and make the connections you need to close the deal, and move on to relationship management instead of chasing leads.
- Sales Training: Even the most senior salesperson needs a refresher course now and then. We will train your sales team to warm up your coldest lead, convert the toughest prospect, and generally sell, sell, sell. Or, we can remove the human resources headache from you, and build and manage a sales team ourselves.
- Pre & Post Sales: Revenue from a customer does not end after the deal is closed. It is 66% easier to obtain additional profit from an additional customer than to acquire a new one. For this, you’ll need customer service, post-sales, and or tech support teams. We will build and prepare your team to handle clients in any country or time zone.
- Go To Market Strategies: Picking where to launch your product requires serious serious research in order to ensure your success.Let us handle assessing which international markets are worth your consideration, what the competition is like, which countries should be in the first vs. the second rollout, pricing, and other information you need to make a confident, informed decision about the future expansion of your business.
Together, we’ll work to take your business to a whole new level. Contact us now to launch your sales.